Popular Posts

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who Am I?

DonnaLee Designs makes custom Tote Bags using decorator fabrics and woven handles that are great for shopping, Butcher-style aprons, Decorator pillows, Tablecloths from vintage fabric, adult bibs, Primitive home decor accessories and Christmas decorations. Most of my fabric is purchased at local thrift stores, yard sales and auctions. I also do Faux-finishes on clay flower pots, stain or paint and varnish wood frames, shelves, boxes and small tables. I am presently making quilts and pillows from recycled jeans and pieces of denim with a flannel backing.
Recycling is my business and my passion.
You will find samples of my work for sale at oxfordcountypeddlers.com under crafts.
Please browse my work and send me a comment. I will also custom make to order any of the items.
Great gifts for Christmas, birthdays, showers or for yourself.

No comments: